Want to win a pair of tickets to Afrotropolis Wanderland taking place on February 4, 2012? If so, take part in our contest for your chance to win! Be sure to read the contest rules carefully and good luck!
- Must have either Facebook or Twitter to participate. Email is not suitable, nor is any other social media tool.
- Must be over the age of 19 to participate and to attend the event.
- Tickets are not transferrable
Contestants using Facebook: 1) Make the Afrotropolis Wanderland flyer, pictured above, your profile picture and include the caption “I want tickets to Afrotropolis Wanderland!” You must leave this picture as your profile picture until the winners are announced.
2) Post the best image you can find that combines fashion, imagination and African inspiration and post it on the Chinedesign page! Remember you will have to “like” the page in order to post on the wall! One image per person!
Contestant using Twitter: 1) Retweet the following: I want tickets to #AfrotropolisWanderland on Feb 4 presented by @Chinedesign. http://tinyurl.com/6pa56lb
2) Then twit pic us @chinedesign with the best image you can find that combines fashion, imagination and African inspiration. One image per person!
The pictures from all participants from Twitter and Facebook will be combined. If two entrants use the same picture, it will only count for the first person to post it so dig deep online and offline! The best picture and the runner up will be the picked by the Afrotropolis creative team.
The winner will receive two tickets to Afrotropolis Wanderland with exclusive runway seating and a swag bag featuring one of a kind items and gift vouchers to the SUPAFRIK pop-up shop.
The runner up will receive two tickets to the show giving you access to the film screening, the runway show, the art exhibit and the SUPAFRIK pop up shop.
The contest starts 9:00am Thursday Jan. 26 until midnight Tuesday Jan. 31. The winner and runner up will be announced on Wednesday Feb 1.
For any questions about contest and rules contact: email@example.com