If you happen to be in downtown Toronto tonight(Thursday) for the launch of the film festival or for the city’s first Fashion’s Night Out, come check us out at the “After Hours” party (and buy sh*t) we’ll be throwing with Sauvage (inside their shoe boutique at 639 Queen St W), photographer Raissa Biscotti and DJ Dirty Dale. 6PM – 11PM. Great shopping and complementary wine and beer while quantities last. Who could resist? p.s. TIFF is in town so you never know who you might see coming out of the changing room. See ya!
- Upd8: Less than 10 Tix left for Afrobeats at @thedrakehotel ! If you miss them, just come to between 4 - 5pm for do… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…On: 2 days ago
- Tix to annual AFROBEATS pop-upshop &party at @thedrakehotel on sale now! Likely sell out by noon so🏃🏾♀️to the link! afrobeats3.eventbrite.caOn: 2 days ago
- RT @shenbizzle: I'm at work daydreaming about Chinedus next Afrobeats party. Can't wait for the next Supafrik at the Drake. It's gonna…On: 2 days ago
- RT @HairByGlenna: #tbt Bantu Knots for Caribana Thursday 2016 for @chinedesign's party #WeAreGumbo #bantuknots… instagram.com/p/BTZFV70hbhh/On: 3 days ago
- RT @artculturemusic: "My proximity to happiness is dependent on me being a full person." ~ Chimamanda 💕🌺#ChimamandaNgoziAdichie #Chimamanda…On: 3 days ago