If you happen to be in downtown Toronto tonight(Thursday) for the launch of the film festival or for the city’s first Fashion’s Night Out, come check us out at the “After Hours” party (and buy sh*t) we’ll be throwing with Sauvage (inside their shoe boutique at 639 Queen St W), photographer Raissa Biscotti and DJ Dirty Dale. 6PM – 11PM. Great shopping and complementary wine and beer while quantities last. Who could resist? p.s. TIFF is in town so you never know who you might see coming out of the changing room. See ya!
- Toronto here's how you can help Dominica 🇩🇲 today get back on their feet after this hurricane. *Please Amplify* https://t.co/npLnfjMA0XOn: 2 hours ago
- RT @okayafrica: Congrats!: @wizkidayo is named in the 2018 Guinness Book of World Records bit.ly/2wMLUqe https://t.co/IdTMgmJe3dOn: 20 hours ago
- One again it's on! #JollofWars this Sunday in Toronto. Tix here: Tiny.cc/jollofwars twitter.com/torontodotcom/…On: 22 hours ago
- #FlashbackFriday this one video clip from a #Supafrik day party last year keeps getting made into memes and going... fb.me/8jUNvxxgPOn: 1 day ago
- Sunday's Jollof Wars event was featured on CBC News: Here and Now yesterday! Listen to the show's hosts and... fb.me/1F7pHD7QzOn: 2 days ago