If you happen to be in downtown Toronto tonight(Thursday) for the launch of the film festival or for the city’s first Fashion’s Night Out, come check us out at the “After Hours” party (and buy sh*t) we’ll be throwing with Sauvage (inside their shoe boutique at 639 Queen St W), photographer Raissa Biscotti and DJ Dirty Dale. 6PM – 11PM. Great shopping and complementary wine and beer while quantities last. Who could resist? p.s. TIFF is in town so you never know who you might see coming out of the changing room. See ya!
- RT @NewYorker: Fifty years ago today, Otis Redding died in a plane crash. Though he was only twenty-six years old at the time of his death,…On: 4 hours ago
- RT @Bridget_Antwi: Lastly, major kudos and THANK YOU to @Chinedesign & @wearegumbo 4 bringing @AncestralBoddhi (& @ivanskiDiaz) to Toronto.…On: 5 hours ago
- Thank you 🙏🏾🙌🏾🎶 twitter.com/MellieLangie/s…On: 5 hours ago
- RT @Bridget_Antwi: Also, I discovered some new🔥last night. I didn't know who @ivanskiDiaz was until last night but mercy you've got a new f…On: 5 hours ago
- RT @Bridget_Antwi: At one point I actually stopped dancing and was just watching @AncestralBoddhi creating magic on the stage. The mixes an…On: 5 hours ago