If you happen to be in downtown Toronto tonight(Thursday) for the launch of the film festival or for the city’s first Fashion’s Night Out, come check us out at the “After Hours” party (and buy sh*t) we’ll be throwing with Sauvage (inside their shoe boutique at 639 Queen St W), photographer Raissa Biscotti and DJ Dirty Dale. 6PM – 11PM. Great shopping and complementary wine and beer while quantities last. Who could resist? p.s. TIFF is in town so you never know who you might see coming out of the changing room. See ya!
- I'm all caught up on this and I'm all in! South African Jazz ensemble Shabaka & The Ancestors. They're in town June… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…On: 3 days ago
- #Toronto william ukoh's photos capture the jubilant beauty of black hair i-d.vice.com/en_us/article/… via @i_DOn: 3 days ago
- RT @AutographABP: Platform Africa takes a look at the spaces shaping conversations about photography in Africa for the last 25 years | http…On: 3 days ago
- RT @ContemporaryAnd: Seph Rodney reviewed the #Jamaica Biennale for C&: Not coherent, but a few strong works. ow.ly/9hcJ30cLSHY (Pic:…On: 3 days ago
- RT @ContemporaryAnd: #AidaMuluneh about the central role of education @AddisFotoFest (collab. w/ @aperturemag ) #CurriculumOfConnections ht…On: 3 days ago