Coming for the first time to SUPAFRIK is the Malyka label! Their collection of graphic tees with inspirational messages and icons like Patrice Lumumba and Nelson Mandela debuted at SUPAFRIK this past Saturday. Their tees are made of high-quality cotton fabric and come in a large variety of colorways in men and women styles. Swing by the pop-up shop to check it out at 627 Queen West, Toronto. We will be open from 1pm to 6pm everyday until August 4th.
- RT @Chinedesign: Come through with your main ones. This year we’re setting up shop at a secret venue (a loft / rooftop downtown Toronto).…On: 3 days ago
- RT @KCintoronto: Very excited about seeing this exhibition of work by Ethiopian Artist Michael Tsegaye. Images of how development is shapin…On: 3 days ago
- RT @rihanna: #GuavaIsland @PrimeVideo hit the link ri-hanna.io/guavaisland https://t.co/M4JNN1IkaWOn: 5 days ago
- RT @nu_mindframe: Beyoncé’s work ethic. That’s it. That’s the tweetOn: 5 days ago
- The Afrobeats Pop-Up & Party! is back on May 4th! Bringing in Spring with Eats, Fashion and Beats On a downtown lof… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…On: 5 days ago