If you happen to be in downtown Toronto tonight(Thursday) for the launch of the film festival or for the city’s first Fashion’s Night Out, come check us out at the “After Hours” party (and buy sh*t) we’ll be throwing with Sauvage (inside their shoe boutique at 639 Queen St W), photographer Raissa Biscotti and DJ Dirty Dale. 6PM – 11PM. Great shopping and complementary wine and beer while quantities last. Who could resist? p.s. TIFF is in town so you never know who you might see coming out of the changing room. See ya!
- RT @azemezi: my novel THE DEATH OF VIVEK OJI comes out on august 4, 2020 from @riverheadbooks 🙌🏾✨ i’ve worked + waited years to get it to r…On: 14 hours ago
- RT @burnaboy: E P I C!!! @FallonTonight watch the full performance youtu.be/8q93PQz04SM https://t.co/LyH659wyUEOn: 21 hours ago
- RT @BBCAfrica: Médina, a poor neighbourhood in Dakar, Senegal, has become a draw for art fans and artists from all over the world. https://…On: 1 day ago
- RT @josefadamu: Started a written series called “Home Away” which documents my life in NYC. Read more here: josefadamu.com/journal/2019/1… https:/…On: 1 day ago
- RT @GChase_: #TwitterMomentsOfTheDecade May we never forget this gem... https://t.co/lLfN7a97PCOn: 5 days ago