Coming for the first time to SUPAFRIK is the Malyka label! Their collection of graphic tees with inspirational messages and icons like Patrice Lumumba and Nelson Mandela debuted at SUPAFRIK this past Saturday. Their tees are made of high-quality cotton fabric and come in a large variety of colorways in men and women styles. Swing by the pop-up shop to check it out at 627 Queen West, Toronto. We will be open from 1pm to 6pm everyday until August 4th.
- RT @azemezi: my novel THE DEATH OF VIVEK OJI comes out on august 4, 2020 from @riverheadbooks 🙌🏾✨ i’ve worked + waited years to get it to r…On: 15 hours ago
- RT @burnaboy: E P I C!!! @FallonTonight watch the full performance youtu.be/8q93PQz04SM https://t.co/LyH659wyUEOn: 22 hours ago
- RT @BBCAfrica: Médina, a poor neighbourhood in Dakar, Senegal, has become a draw for art fans and artists from all over the world. https://…On: 1 day ago
- RT @josefadamu: Started a written series called “Home Away” which documents my life in NYC. Read more here: josefadamu.com/journal/2019/1… https:/…On: 1 day ago
- RT @GChase_: #TwitterMomentsOfTheDecade May we never forget this gem... https://t.co/lLfN7a97PCOn: 5 days ago