Coming for the first time to SUPAFRIK is the Malyka label! Their collection of graphic tees with inspirational messages and icons like Patrice Lumumba and Nelson Mandela debuted at SUPAFRIK this past Saturday. Their tees are made of high-quality cotton fabric and come in a large variety of colorways in men and women styles. Swing by the pop-up shop to check it out at 627 Queen West, Toronto. We will be open from 1pm to 6pm everyday until August 4th.
- RT @colorsxstudios: UP NEXT | Cleveland-born, Abuja-raised artist @LadyDonli shares a vibrant A COLORS SHOW performance. 😈 Set reminder…On: 2 days ago
- A hilarious thread on West African flags twitter.com/TomBwana/statu…On: 6 days ago
- RT @brfootball: Rwandan Salima Mukansanga makes history as the first woman to referee an AFCON game 👏 https://t.co/hMCWsVm8EuOn: 1 week ago
- This was how I discovered the work of Malian photographer Malick Sidibe that changed my life forever. I also think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…On: 1 week ago
- RT @Phil_Lewis_: 1964: Sidney Poitier’s Oscars acceptance speech after he became the first Black man to win an Academy Award for Best Actor…On: 2 weeks ago