Coming for the first time to SUPAFRIK is the Malyka label! Their collection of graphic tees with inspirational messages and icons like Patrice Lumumba and Nelson Mandela debuted at SUPAFRIK this past Saturday. Their tees are made of high-quality cotton fabric and come in a large variety of colorways in men and women styles. Swing by the pop-up shop to check it out at 627 Queen West, Toronto. We will be open from 1pm to 6pm everyday until August 4th.
- RT @JLew1050: 8 years ago Pascal Siakam wasn't playing basketball. 3 years ago he wasn't supposed to be a 1st-round pick. 2 years ago he…On: 1 day ago
- Rest well brother 🖤 twitter.com/byblacks/statu…On: 2 days ago
- Lol. This was such a dope idea. twitter.com/sergeibaka/sta…On: 1 week ago
- RT @dugilbo: Ibaka on stage with this flag, along with Kyle and his kids and the trophy, brought me all sorts of feels #WeTheNorth #WeTheCh…On: 1 week ago
- RT @blogTO: This is what Kyle Lowry's view of the Toronto Raptors Championship parade looked like #Toronto #Raptors #WeTheNorth #WeTheNorth…On: 1 week ago