Coming for the first time to SUPAFRIK is the Malyka label! Their collection of graphic tees with inspirational messages and icons like Patrice Lumumba and Nelson Mandela debuted at SUPAFRIK this past Saturday. Their tees are made of high-quality cotton fabric and come in a large variety of colorways in men and women styles. Swing by the pop-up shop to check it out at 627 Queen West, Toronto. We will be open from 1pm to 6pm everyday until August 4th.
- RT @Chinedesign: Epic Toronto concert loading! Sat.March.7 🇳🇬@vanjess - Naija-American R&B duo 🇯🇲@LilaIkeJa - New voice of JA reggae 🇿🇦@Bu…On: 11 hours ago
- RT @vanjess: See you soon Toronto 💕✈️On: 1 day ago
- Epic Toronto concert loading! Sat.March.7 🇳🇬@vanjess - Naija-American R&B duo 🇯🇲@LilaIkeJa - New voice of JA regga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…On: 1 day ago
- 👑👑 twitter.com/StigEzeh/statu…On: 4 days ago
- RT @OkayAfrica: The British-Nigerian rapper took home the top prize moments after a performance during which he called the British Prime Mi…On: 5 days ago