If you happen to be in downtown Toronto tonight(Thursday) for the launch of the film festival or for the city’s first Fashion’s Night Out, come check us out at the “After Hours” party (and buy sh*t) we’ll be throwing with Sauvage (inside their shoe boutique at 639 Queen St W), photographer Raissa Biscotti and DJ Dirty Dale. 6PM – 11PM. Great shopping and complementary wine and beer while quantities last. Who could resist? p.s. TIFF is in town so you never know who you might see coming out of the changing room. See ya!
- RT @JLew1050: 8 years ago Pascal Siakam wasn't playing basketball. 3 years ago he wasn't supposed to be a 1st-round pick. 2 years ago he…On: 1 day ago
- Rest well brother 🖤 twitter.com/byblacks/statu…On: 2 days ago
- Lol. This was such a dope idea. twitter.com/sergeibaka/sta…On: 1 week ago
- RT @dugilbo: Ibaka on stage with this flag, along with Kyle and his kids and the trophy, brought me all sorts of feels #WeTheNorth #WeTheCh…On: 1 week ago
- RT @blogTO: This is what Kyle Lowry's view of the Toronto Raptors Championship parade looked like #Toronto #Raptors #WeTheNorth #WeTheNorth…On: 1 week ago