If you happen to be in downtown Toronto tonight(Thursday) for the launch of the film festival or for the city’s first Fashion’s Night Out, come check us out at the “After Hours” party (and buy sh*t) we’ll be throwing with Sauvage (inside their shoe boutique at 639 Queen St W), photographer Raissa Biscotti and DJ Dirty Dale. 6PM – 11PM. Great shopping and complementary wine and beer while quantities last. Who could resist? p.s. TIFF is in town so you never know who you might see coming out of the changing room. See ya!
- RT @Chinedesign: Epic Toronto concert loading! Sat.March.7 🇳🇬@vanjess - Naija-American R&B duo 🇯🇲@LilaIkeJa - New voice of JA reggae 🇿🇦@Bu…On: 11 hours ago
- RT @vanjess: See you soon Toronto 💕✈️On: 1 day ago
- Epic Toronto concert loading! Sat.March.7 🇳🇬@vanjess - Naija-American R&B duo 🇯🇲@LilaIkeJa - New voice of JA regga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…On: 1 day ago
- 👑👑 twitter.com/StigEzeh/statu…On: 4 days ago
- RT @OkayAfrica: The British-Nigerian rapper took home the top prize moments after a performance during which he called the British Prime Mi…On: 5 days ago