If you happen to be in downtown Toronto tonight(Thursday) for the launch of the film festival or for the city’s first Fashion’s Night Out, come check us out at the “After Hours” party (and buy sh*t) we’ll be throwing with Sauvage (inside their shoe boutique at 639 Queen St W), photographer Raissa Biscotti and DJ Dirty Dale. 6PM – 11PM. Great shopping and complementary wine and beer while quantities last. Who could resist? p.s. TIFF is in town so you never know who you might see coming out of the changing room. See ya!
- RT @Chinedesign: Come through with your main ones. This year we’re setting up shop at a secret venue (a loft / rooftop downtown Toronto).…On: 2 days ago
- RT @KCintoronto: Very excited about seeing this exhibition of work by Ethiopian Artist Michael Tsegaye. Images of how development is shapin…On: 3 days ago
- RT @rihanna: #GuavaIsland @PrimeVideo hit the link ri-hanna.io/guavaisland https://t.co/M4JNN1IkaWOn: 4 days ago
- RT @nu_mindframe: Beyoncé’s work ethic. That’s it. That’s the tweetOn: 4 days ago
- The Afrobeats Pop-Up & Party! is back on May 4th! Bringing in Spring with Eats, Fashion and Beats On a downtown lof… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…On: 4 days ago